Sunday, February 15, 2009


Making Valentine Cookie's


Conner's a Pro!

Zak looks a little tipsy from eating too much sugary frosting!

I went Duck Hunting for the first time with Jace and so of course instead of hunting we got stuck in the snow. It took us about 4 hrs to get out.

This is definitely one of those memories that will stay with you forever. It was so beautiful and peaceful out this night.

Our kids can't wait until Jace gets home because they get to shovel snow on the four wheeler. As soon as they hear their Dad's truck they instantly grab their snow gear and get ready. It's so cute!








5 comments:

Leesa said...

You are the best wife and mom EVER! my husband wishes i'd go duck hunting with him and Wade would LOVE for me to be ok with him making a HUGE mess out of frosting! :) How can i be more like you? :) Love ya!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, I'm impressed you went out duck hunting! Too bad you guys got stuck so bad! What a cute tradition for the boys to have with their daddy, out shoveling the snow together.

NB said...

hi Tara! Of course we were very interested in your dental experience... that is super freaky! yikes. I've had a sweet tooth lately so I'm wishing we had some of those valentine's cookies!
You'll have to give duck hunting another try! Steven said you had to unload the whole palette (sp?) of bricks! Good times. Miss you guys!!

Heather said...

So cute!! I'm sure Jace wasn't a happy camper trying to get his truck unstuck... :) I love the winter when the kids can shovel snow with their dad, it keeps them busy forever. They never want to get off. You are a good mom, I gave up the cookie making years ago and just hope Sara thinks of me here and there. :) Love ya!!

Chy said...

Those boys look just like their daddy! I love it. They could also be my boys twins:0) How fun would that be to get all those cute little blond boys together for a playdate in public! To bad we live in WA :0(