Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh my Heck I hate potty training!

I'm not sure if it's just my boys that are so freakin hard to potty train or what but this is been a serious trial in our household. I'm sure it's probably my anxiety that has made it so hard for them. I have a really hard time having to sit in the bathroom for 15 minutes at a time waiting for him to pee. But, finally after a week of going through 10 oufits a day and a couple of way nasty surprises in the underwear Conner has mastered it. I am so proud of him. Hopefully Zak will follow soon and we will live in a diaper free household for once!



7 comments:

judd and ash said...

Oh my Heck, I hate potty training too!!! I have heard that boys are way harder, I wouldn't know the difference, but it was always a major trial in our house too...and now that we have been diaper free for over 2 years it's like starting all over with Cooper! Good Luck, at least you've got one down and only one to go:)

lorie said...

Tara ask Chy about the potty watch she got for Cooper It was wonderful. Love you guys - Aunt Lorie Lundblade

Chy said...

Ok for being on the potty they sure look cute! Next time get the "Potty Watch" amazing I tell you... AMAZING! www.pottywatch.inc I think?

Chy said...

ok so this is the right link:
http://www.pottytimeinc.com/rry

Leesa said...

I will be calling you for pointers when i get to that stage... i DO NOT look forward to it!
One nice thing is that now Zak is going to see Conner doing it and is going to want to follow in his footsteps!
AWWW.... A diaper free household would be so nice... we would actually have money to go on a date with our hubbys :)! They can be so darn expensive!
Congrats Conner and Mommy for achieving a VERY hard task! Love ya!

Heather said...

I hope things get better!! They're so cute sitting on the potty.

Chy said...

oh man we just got back to WA on Tuesday :0( next time for sure!