Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
I wish everyone love, health, and happiness for 09.
My life has been kind of crazy lately so my blog hasn't been updated for a while. Here's a recap of what we've been up to since my last post. I'm not a huge fan of long posts so I hope I don't bore you to death!
The oh so famous Twilight movie!
My darling Mom, sister-in-law Janelle and her sister Janika came with. It was fun to get away from kids and be with the girls for a while. We were also there with my cute Sister-in-law Heather and my Mother-in-law, Pat. It was crazy outside so I didn't get a pic of all of us. I've been waiting for Heather to update her blog so I could steal one off of hers!

Eden, Utah
My cousin Chris just returned from his mission so we all stayed the night in a condo up there. It was fun to spend some time with my Brother and Sisters
My nephew Chase and my niece Kaitlyn


My nephew Mayson. Isn't he such a little Jeremy?!


My Aunt thought that Kim was only coming up so she only booked us a two bedroom condo. You should of seen us all lined up asleep on the living room floor!


Zak, My niece Brooklyn, and Chase


My Nephew Peyton


My Adorable Sister Kim
Brittney's house
After Eden I went to Pleasant Grove, UT and stayed with my adorable sister Brittney. I had fun being able to spend a few days with her.

Kaitlyn and Zakary

The boys at Cabella's
Thanksgiving
My In Laws have a time share for a condo in Park City for the week of Thanksgiving. They stayed there until Thanksgiving day then they offered it to us which was so sweet of them. It was fun to get away with my little family and spend some time together.


Conner is pretty sure we are actually going to let him stay on the top bunk. Maybe in a few years my love.

Lisa's Bridal Shower
My beautiful sister-in-law Lisa is getting married! (my post is so late she is married as of Jan. 2)
This is her answering questions about Brody and if she gets it wrong she had to put in a piece of bubble gum.
This was hillarious! We snuck in all our husbands and Lisa had to guess which one was her husband's leg blind folded.

Look at all those Handsome men!

Snow Day!
These are pic's of our first big snow storm. It was so cute to see them so excited to play in the snow. It reminds me of playing in the snow with my brother Jonny. He loved it and we had so much fun until he dared me to jump off of our shed into a snow pile we made and I broke my ankle. I love to remember the fun stuff with did together and I hope I can help my kids make some lasting memories of their own. Hopefully, with no broken bones though!
Okay so I know he's a little too bundled up but he's just so tiny I can't help it.
Conner is my little outdoorsman. He will stay outside until I force him kicking and screaming to come in

Remember being little and being so excited to be the first ones to leave tracks on the freshly fallen snow.

Duck Hunting Season
Look at those men. They are so proud to be bringing home their kill.
This is Brody our new brother-in-law. Jace has had a hard time letting his only little sister Lisa get married but we counldn''t have asked for anyone better.

This is Jace's best friend Steven. His wife Nicole and him are visiting from LA over Christmas break. So Jace was always saying "but Steven won't be here very long so I have to go duck hunting again" Steve you know I love and miss you and Nicole but thanks for going home and giving me husband back! I'm totallykidding. We miss you guys so much!

Jace is so excited at how many they came home with he wanted me to make sure i shared with everyone every angle and picture of these ducks!

So they brang all the ducks they got to my house to be plucked, gutted, and packaged. I was happy not to help. They stink so bad! We all hate duck but don't worry we give them to families who are in need.
Christmas Eve
I love you Zakky even if your in the terrible two's!

And finally Christmas Eve Jammies
My parents always got us new pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve and I have followed the tradition. This is one the very few pics I have with them behaving while sitting next to year each other. Usually Conner is pushing him down while Zak tends to bite! Our house is full of excitement!

7 comments:

Leesa said...

Hey cute girl! I am so happy you updated your blog! This may be a long comment... so bare with me... I have a lot to say :)!
First off... I AM LOVING the dark hair! You look STUNNING!!! But what is new? You have always been stunning!
Next...it was so fun to see some pictures of the jones family. They all look just the same as the last time i saw them... simply DARLING!
Your little guys are ADORABLE! I just cant get over how cute they are! Im glad you guys have had a good holiday together!
Its nice to know that someone elses little guy is going through the terrible twos... Wade has been a little stinker lately! It can be kind of embarrassing in front of people because i look like that mom that i ALWAYS swore i wasnt going to be :)!
and last we find out in 2 weeks where Brents job is shipping us, so i will post it and let you know :)
Im glad things are well with you and your family! I just love your guts!
Love Leesa

Jessica said...

Tara, I am so glad you left a comment. I am hardly ever on, so I didn't even know you had a blog. I love it! It is so fun to see your cute little family. I have been wondering what you have been up to? You look great and looks like you are having a blast up in Idaho.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

It looks like you guys have had so much fun over the holidays! Your boys sound like such fun little guys. And they are so cute! Oh how I would take the roudyness over the female drama some days!

NB said...

Hi Tara! It was fun to see pics of your family. You are such a good mom! We are defintely missing you already! Talk to you soon!

Chy said...

Love the post! The bridal shower for Lisa was FUNNY! You have me all confused with your blog name? Our boys look more like brothers! Really I think we could pass that off :0)Cute blonie boys!

jaclynn and michael said...

oh my word! you Jones's don't change one bit. i just cannot get over it! and I cant even tell who's kids are who. there a little Jones's. wow! especially Jeremy's kid. How fun tho. You are so lucky to have so many cousins for your kids! Poor Tayvee will live a lonely life haha. Im sad I missed you tho. come up again soon. I need to meet jace too. anyway seriously your holidays loked like a blast!

Heather said...

You've inspired me to update my blog too. I love to look through and see the pics of everyone. Fun times! It was fun talking the other night...