Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello World!

Here she is! Brixtyn Ann Lundblade Born January 26, 2011 @ 3:11 p.m. 7 lbs 14 oz




Kim and my Mom came out to help with my boys while I was at the hospital.


Thank you guys so much! My boys had so much fun with their cousins.






Conner couldn't wait to come to the hospital to hold is new baby sister.






Proud big brothers (Zak loves to pretend to be an Indian Warrior. In case anyone is wondering what's on his head)




Jace has been waiting years for his little princess.











My sister Kim had all the kids make these cute shirts that say "Team Brixtyn." It was so cute having them come visit me at the hospital in these






















Pictures are so exhausting!


2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She's so beautiful! Congrats! I'm glad you got a little girl!

NB said...

sniff- we love you guys!