Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A FoReVeR FaMiLy

Can I just say..best day ever!!
This was the most beautiful and peaceful day of my life.
I am so grateful for Jace and his wonderful testimony.
He has been my constant supporter and companion.
I am so happy that we will be together forever.

To my boys,
When they brought you two little angels into us all dressed in white it was the happiest moment
of my life. I felt a peace like I never have before. You are mine forever. Who could ask for anything more special and important than that? I hope you remember this day forever
and the love that surrounded you this day. I love you.

Jace has 5 sisters and every single one was there including his sweet parents. What an
amazing thing and I am so grateful for them. Love you guys!

My sisters Kim and Britt's kids.
So Cute!

I am so grateful my sisters and Mom could be here too.
They have supported me through the many stages
in my life and I am truely thankful they could be here for this.
Thanks Chris for coming too. We are happy you are part
of our family now! I Love you fam!

6 comments:

Leesa said...

the tears are falling! i am SO PROUD of you!! what an AMAZING experience and blessing! oh i love you tara!! you are seriously so strong and someone i truly admire!! congrats on such a beautiful day! you look AMAZING... so so so BEAUTIFUL!! congrats on the pregnancy! i cant wait to see what you are having! update your blog as often as you can and call me... i want to catch up with you! 801-722-4368
loves and hugs!!

judd and ash said...

awe, so precious! i am so happy for you and your cute little family...so sweet!

Chy said...

oh my gosh! I had no idea you guys were going through the Temple....SO AWESOME!! Yes I'm bawling (dang pregnant hormones!!) GIve Jace a big hug from me, I'm so happy for you guys!!

Chy said...

what the....I just noticed your baby ticker!!! SO EXCITING!!!

jaclynn and michael said...

wow tara, that is a great post. Iv been dying to know how it went. what a awesome experience. especially the part about your boys. simply amazing .Your two cute boys are lucky to have such great parents. I just loved seeing your entire family. Loved meeting Jace and loved chatting with you for awhile. hurry and come back.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I've been a horrible blogger, and decided to check on some tonight and saw this exciting post! That is so awesome! Congratulations! And on the little ticker thing too! :)