Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Zakary Jonathon is 2!!
It's so hard to believe that my little Zak who was only 3lbs at birth is now 2 years old! We didn't even know if Zak was going to live and now look at him! He is such an outgoing, happy, energetic kid and has been such a joy to my life. We always laugh about how Zak had to fight to stay on this Earth and that makes him love life so much more. It's amazing how much you can learn from a 2 year old.

My sister, Kim came up from Utah with her kids to help us celebrate Zak's Birthday. It was so much fun having her come up and share this occasion with us. Love ya Sis!!

So Zak carries around this little teddy bear that he calls his Baby. We have to take it every where with us. I even have to sneak it while he's asleep to wash it or else he will sit by the laundry room door and cry. It drives Jace crazy but I think that it is so stinkin cute!!

2 comments:

jaclynn and michael said...

happy birthday zakary! wow you really know how to pop out kids. haha. how fun! the cake was a masterpiece. is this your house? its beautiful. so guess what I dropped my phone in some water and lost all my numbers. so email me your number. jaclynnash@gmail. that way you dont have to post it on blogger. cause i hope were still doing something when you come to tend. Tay wants to get crazy with the lundblade boys!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to our little Zak buddy!! We love him and how cute he is, we sure miss you guys and I can't stand missing out on all the fun!! I'm glad your sister came up with her kids to add to all the fun.