Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Utah Trip

I went to Utah this weekend to babysit my sister Kim's kids while they attended a wedding a Cali. It was crazy busy but we had fun.
This is all the little chitlins on my side. As you can see the boys outnumber the girls. We'll see if I have any hope of having a girl someday.


This is my niece Madelyn. She belongs to Jeremy and Janelle but I want to steal her for a while. She is such a doll. It's taken me two years to get her to like me and now we are best buds!! She thinks my name is Conner though.


We took the little ones to Thanksgiving Point while the older kids were in school. As you can see Zak wasn't very happy about sitting on the bear. Little Maddy surrounded by all these boys! She's pretty fiesty though and I wouldn't bet against her in a fight against any of them.








Big Slumber Party!!
Can I handle and love six kids?: Yes. Do I want six kids?: No Way!!











4 comments:

jaclynn and michael said...

haha this looks so fun. you better be popping out 6 kids. hey your mom did 5 so you gotta out do her! lucky for me my mom had one so i can stick with 2! i knew you prob wouldn't get my blog message before you came but thats okay. holidays are coming so you must be coming up soon rite?

Heather said...

Cute pics! What a good sister to handle all those kids. Sleep overs create so many good memories.

jaclynn and michael said...

your going to die but i lost all my numbers again. text me when you get this ok. i finally got a new phone. this will never happen againor i will buy you a box of shells and cheese

Leesa said...

Hello Cute Little Tara.
Its Leesa Tripp from School. I am quite the blog stalker and found your blog through someone elses and wanted to say hi. I too have a blog if you ever want to take a peek. The address is: thetracytrio.blogspot.com.
You have a darling family and you look just as beautiful as ever! I hope all is well!
Take care! Love, Leesa