Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just some fun pics of us

Jace says I never put goofy things I do on my blog so this is for you.
I am bouncing through the house on the ball praying that
it doesn't pop under my weight! It was fun though.

My friend's Brionna's boys and mine at the zoo. What handsome looking little men!


The boys doing Daddy's hair. You look georgeous babe!


Life is so good when your eating ice cream on a warm day!

Conner helping Dad with the lawn

" The boys"
My kids have finally made friend's their own age
in the neighborhood. They couldn't be better or cuter one's!!

6 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Nice hair Jace! You can only imagine what he'll have to put up with when you hopefully, someday, get a girl. I love the ball shot. Aida has one of those, and I too have feared it popping under my hiney! It is so nice to have kids have friends right there in your neighborhood. It sure makes playdates easier!

Leesa said...

my goodness your boys are SO CUTE! you look gorgeous... like always... and like that ball could pop underneath you... you are a TOOTHPICK!! i love the one of jace and the boys... too cute! what a good daddy!!
i love ya girl!

NB said...

Hey Tara! We miss you guys! I love your title pic, it's so cute of your fam. You guys "clean up nice!"
Hope things are going well!

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

I got your picture today so cute thanks so much. I am so bad at sending pictures I need to send you some of us. I hope you got Mads invite and let me know when you come to town:) miss you guys tons.

Neysa said...

Hey Tara, This in Dave and Neysa Poer. I found your blog from Heathers. I didn't know you had one. It was fun seeing you guys at the reunion. We have a blog too, but it is blocked off so if you want an invite could you send me your email address. We would LOVE to have you invited to it. It's fun having family and friends to keep up with. Your block is SO cute by the way and I LOVE your background. Take care!

Neysa said...

It's me again! Maybe I will check facebook to see if your email is on their, if not, send me yours I guess. Mine is on fb or I could just give it to you now. It is neysapoer@gmail.com. I am going to add you to our blog list, if that is okay.