Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CONNER IS 3!!!
I can't beleive Conner is 3 already. I am so used to having babies around I don't know how to handle my kids getting older. This age is fun because they are starting to understand the concept of Birthdays. I know that Conner had a blast having his friends and Cousins come over to swim.
I had a Primary Activity all morning so Jace decorated the cake for me. I think he did a pretty good job. Conner sure loved it.

Thank you to everyone who came and made Conner's birthday so much fun.





I think Zak enjoyed eating the bubbles more than anything!!








4 comments:

judd and ash said...

What a cutie! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?
Ashlie

Heather said...

I hate missing out!! We all live too far away... What a cute little buddy he is and I'm so glad things are maybe getting a little better for you now that the boys are getting older. Looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday Conner. We all love and miss you!!!

jaclynn and michael said...

What an amazing mother you are. birthdays are so stressful. looked like a success tho. when are you coming up? I still cant even believe i missed you last time. soon tho hopefully. conner is a stud- happy birthday

judd and ash said...

Tara,
hey...thanks for the comment. I would love to do your pics when you are here, let me know what days you are coming and we can try to schedule something. Your boys are so cute:)