Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Okay so I have to tell you all about our horse back riding trip. I have only been on a horse one time before this so I was thinking that Steve would take Jace and I on a beginners ride. Oh no not Steve!! The way up wasn't bad except for my horse wanted to run up the hills instead of walk but the way back down was so steap I had to say a prayer that I would make it home to my boys. To make it worse I was told that my horse is old and stumbles a lot so if he falls on the way down I need to kick my legs out of the stirups and jump off. Steve kept saying it was okay because he trusted his horses. I'm glad he did because I know I didn't trust my skills on a horse! I kept my mouth shut but Jace could tell I was freaking out a little. We made it home safely and I can't wait to go again

I love my Hubby in a cowboy hat and Wranglers!! So hot!!


This was my horse Dude. He has been in Steve's family for a long time and is a very sweet horse.



3 comments:

Kabe and Cass said...

Tara! oh my gosh. Where the heck have you been? I feel like I havent seen you in forever. It kind of has been forever though we are getting so old. How are you. You still look the same, Cute little Tara! You have kids, Crazy. I see your sisters all the time at random places. Hope you are doing great. Cassidy

Heather said...

Okay, so I have missed your blog and love that you found the time to update it. It looks like the horsebake riding was a lot of fun!! Our landscaper took Darin and I last fall and the darn horse honestly bucked me off. I was a bit embarassed, so even though you were scared atleast you stayed on. Jace has always looked good in a hat and Wranglers. Love that you love him... What a cute little family you both have. See you soon.

jaclynn and michael said...

Ahhh you survived. So funny. I must tell you that the waves were much bigger going down the river than when we did it. Or maybe I just dont remember because I was too busy trying to make kens hair fall off. Anyway glad to see you've updated. You have a darling fun family