Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It was actually warm enough here to take the kids to the park. We had fun watching the kids play and interact with each other. "The Boys"



Gotta love Peyton! He is such a cute little boy.


Brooklyn is such a Mother Hen. She always helps out with my boys without complaining. It sure makes my life easier when she's up here. She even changes diapers!


Oh my little Huddy Buddy. His smile just melts your heart. He is always so happy you can't help but fall in love with this little boy!



My little Kaity Bug is so beautiful, sweet, and caring. She is such a joy to have around. She is a big help with the boys too.



Chase is a little ball of energy. He plays so well with my boys and is so much fun to be around.
I sure love that smile.









1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sure glad your family came up. I know how fun it is to all get together especially when your the one who lives far away. Looks like it was a fun weekend. I'm glad the girls are able to help out with the little boys club. Cute kids...